Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've got that "stamping high"!

Tonight was my monthly Technique Tuesday class and, once again, it was such a fun evening! What an adventurous bunch of ladies that come to these. And this month there were several new faces, which always adds to the excitement. Brian groans when I get home from these because he knows I'll be talking his ear off about my evening and how cool this or that was and look at this color combination and guess what so-and-so did with her card, yada yada yada (stolen from "Seinfeld" but it used to be my favorite show :)

Here's one of the cards we did tonight. This one features Watercolor Monet.

Click here to see what next month's class is all about---->>>
Technique Tuesdays Class

Supplies, all Stampin' UP: (stamps) Natural Beauty, French Script, Linen, Everyday Flexible Phrases (Paper) creamy caramel, barely banana, real red, watercolor (Ink) creamy caramel, real red, Jet Black Staz-Ongold cord, gold brads, crimper, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, sponge daubers

Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow - I should have some decent crafting time as we're home all day and all night, PLUS there's very little housework to be done! Yay! I have a box of new toys arriving from Mr. Brown tomorrow so it's perfect timing. Tune back to see what comes out of it!




No comments: