Friday, July 13, 2007

Where did my crafting time go?!?!

I was supposed to have stamping time the other day, when my new box of Stampin' UP goodies came. That never materialized :( Little bits of life intervened and, although I did get to START a project, I never got to FINISH it. And I have to finish it before I can post it for you to see LOL!

The good news is I got to use Wild Wasabi ink and cardstock and I at least handled the Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon (which will be a part of my project). Oh, and I used my new scallop circle punch. So it hasn't been a total bust.

I still have other projects to show you, though! I know SOOOO many ladies having babies, or who just had babies and it's been great because I get to pull out my baby stamps, which sat unused for too long. Here's a card I did for a couple who just had their sweet little ones.


















I got this set, Wild About You, in the mail recently as part of a Stampin' UP demonstrator promotion (can I just say how much I LOVE this company?) and I've been having a blast with it. Because of the solid images in this set, you can do a variety of techniques (like kissing and a faux shaving cream background, both of which I've done at my monthly technique classes). Plus, the animals can be used for little boy or girl projects.

I used the card sketch from this SCS challenge.

Supplies all SU!, unless noted : (stamps) Wild About You, Big Deal Alphabet, Expressive Flexible Phrases (paper) Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White (ink) Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, More Mustard (other) Round Tab Punch, Cuttlebug Tiny Dots Embossing Folder, sewing machine and thread

Now go create!
---Nicole




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card and LOVE the blog! I am so proud of you and your Stampin' Up! success! Hopefully we will get to actually see each other again someday soon! In the meantime, I will just keep checking your blog!