Sunday, September 16, 2007

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack


I still have a few more Virtual Stamp Night Challenges to post (I really did spend all day stamping last Saturday!) but I have to "interrupt" those posts for this one.


My first Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack is this Saturday, September 22 and I wanted to show 2 more cards we'll be doing at this event. You can see 2 other cards here.

In addition to the traditional red and green, I wanted to have some nontraditional Christmas colors on these cards. I saw the Pixie Pink and Wild Wasabi combination on a sample in Stampin' UP's Fall/Winter 2007 Collection and just loved it. Christmas can be such a joyful and fun time of year and this card certainly reflects that!





This next Stamp-A-Stack card is much more traditional - you have your reds and greens (Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive) with a bit of gold thrown in and the effect is more understated.

The Stamp-A-Stack is this Saturday, September 22 at 2pm. You'll make a total of 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs) and you'll receive envelopes that you can stamp to coordinate! We'll be stamping at the Sewickley Public Library in their spacious Community Room. There's no hurry to this event, the cards are very doable for even the newest stamper, and I guarantee you'll have fun! Click here to see more details and to find my contact information.

You can also email me to sign up for my mailing list, where you'll be kept in-the-know on my latest stamping events, specials, promotions, and other interesting and fun tidbits!

Now go create!

-Nicole

No comments: